Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rhetorical Analysis of ME!


My name is Fatmeh Barada I was born and raised in the U.S. I am a sophomore at Wayne State University. I am majoring in psychology and simultaneously in the pre-dental program. I also have been working at a dental office as a dental assistant for four years. Through my job I acquire knowledge and experience about my future career. During my free-time I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, watching movies, and reading books. In my past education history I have been very successful in my English classes. I have researched and written may paper that have gained me much experience as a writer.
I believe that through the 1020 English class at Wayne State University I have gained much knowledge and experience as a rhetorical writer. This course was set up to allow us to explore many rhetorical works, and techniques. Being a rhetorical writer I acquired the knowledge to both analyze images and texts. I have analyzed an ad for the Anti-Smoking Campaign, the book Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal by Eric Schlosser, and many abstract topics relating to the Death Penalty. Another beneficial aid I can offer is that for project five we are required to work in groups analyzing the topic of abortion. This can be an advantage because by having more than one person working on the topic of abortion we can offer different views and opinions concerning the subject of abortion. With all my past experiences on the art of rhetoric and current format for project five I can apply all my techniques and analyzing skills to explore the topic of abortion in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment